Movin’ On Down: I’m Headed to LA!


13 years ago, I followed a girl I’d know for just three months all the way from Tampa to Seattle, and it was, unquestionably, the best decision I’ve made. Ever. We were together for another three years, and when we broke up, the idea of moving away was ridiculous. I love Seattle to its wet, soggy core, and I’ll miss it and all my friends here immensely—but CarDomain has made me an offer I simply can’t refuse. Monday morning, I’m catching a Virgin America flight to Los Angeles, where I’m going to start my new position as Road Test Editor. To say that I’m excited would be the height of understatement. I am going [expletive deleted] bonkers. LA is the center of world car culture, and I’m going to get to attend amazing events and drive some incredible machines. Honestly? I’m still spinning at the fact that I’m actually moving. Nads and the folks in the LA office say I’m in for some serious culture shock, but I’m prepared, and I’ve already got a place with one of my best buddies. Over the next few weeks, I’ll be writing about adjusting to life in the land of swimming pools and movie stars, so stay tuned, and keep your fingers crossed for me…



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий