EU Autowerks April 2008 Porsche Meet (210 Photos)

The highlight of my weekend was visiting EU Autowerks on Saturday April 5, 2008. Thanks to Farzook aka Zookie from RennList.com and RennTech.org with the beautiful 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S who invited me out to meet up in person and allow me to take some photos of these awesome machines fresh out of winter storage!!!

Porsche Photo Gallery 1 - 105 Photos
Porsche Photo Gallery 2 - 105 Photos


Thanks to EU Autowerks Domenic Galati who let me take photo after photo including inside their immaculate shop!!










Not only did gas surge to a lovely $1.11/litre (for the cheap shit), but Tim Horton’s decided to jump on the price increase bandwagon and implement one of their own as well. My medium double double went from $1.23 to $1.28 - a modest 4% increase ;)

[Source: EUautowerks.com, RennList.com, RennTech.org, MadWhips.com]



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий