What Did You Do This Weekend?


Chris and I put a couple hundred miles on his Impala convertible to go check out the DeLoreans in Hoquiam, WA. The town’s historic 7th Street Theater has been hosting a Back To The Future screening for the last couple of years (this year they showed Back To The Future 2) and they always invite the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club, who tend to turn out en masse for the event. John and I checked it out last year, and when I heard they were screening the second movie, I wasn’t about to pass up the chance to check out one of my favorite flicks on the big screen and to see all those DeLoreans lined up on the street–it’s just such a trip to see so many of them in one place. Check out a ton more pics on 7th Street Theater’s Facebook page.

How about you–what did you do this weekend?



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий